Monday, May 9, 2011

Dear Japan drive going strong!

I just am so amazed and thankful for the amazing response from so many people for the deer in the dear Japan drive. All are sold that have been made so far!! It truly has been a great experience so far to be able to connect with so many people who love the deer and also have contributed to the drive for Japan. It's also been a great creative venture for me as well and I've found that I've been on such a creative roll....one idea has just been flowing into another, and I've been coming up with great ideas for new deer almost non-stop...it's been very thrilling and freeing at the same time as it gives me a break from painting but is still very much using my imaginative muscles. Though I'm going to have to take a small break from the deer and finish up a very important painting project that is due soon! But you won't have to wait for long for the new deer as I've got some cool ones coming up soon! Hopefully people will appreciate how much time and effort is put into each deer design!! My goal is to finish 100 different designs....and thank all of you for following me on this journey!!

No comments: