Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love and Other Fairy Tales show






One of THE most intense but rewarding experiences I've ever had, this show really showed me that I could face my limits and exceed expectations. It marks a major milestone in my life. I'm a bit shy to talk about it, but I put my heart and soul into this show. All the doll patterns are hand-drawn and are original patterns made by me. Even the small little deer charm for Leanna's jewelry which I thought would take me no time at all, I hand embroidered and it took me forever to get the shape right and perfect! And Leanna was able to transform it into the most beautiful necklace creation ever. I even made three extra large dolls for the tea party installation. The last week before the show had to have been the hardest week of my life. But all in all, we all made it work (thanks to Leanna, Rose and Melody) and the show went well and I was so happy to have made it through alive!!

No comments: